I know that this has upset a whole slew of people off but we loss. First of all you have to accept the loss, because once you admit to the problem, then you can fix the problem.
Politicians overall will take the blame but they are only a small part of the problem. The real problem is with the people within this nation. I am just going to focus on the Senate vote from the other day. Below are the States that both of their Senators voted for #TPPFastTrack:
- Alaska: Murkowski (R-AK), Yea, Sullivan (R-AK), Yea
- Arizona: Flake (R-AZ), Yea, McCain (R-AZ), Yea
- Arkansas: Boozman (R-AR), Yea, Cotton (R-AR), Yea
- Colorado: Bennet (D-CO), Yea, Gardner (R-CO), Yea
- Delaware: Carper (D-DE), Yea, Coons (D-DE), Yea
- Florida: Nelson (D-FL), Yea, Rubio (R-FL), Yea
- Georgia: Isakson (R-GA), Yea, Perdue (R-GA), Yea
- Idaho: Crapo (R-ID), Yea, Risch (R-ID), Yea
- Iowa: Ernst (R-IA), Yea, Grassley (R-IA), Yea
- Kansas: Moran (R-KS), Yea, Roberts (R-KS), Yea
- Louisiana: Cassidy (R-LA), Yea, Vitter (R-LA), Yea
- Mississippi: Cochran (R-MS), Yea, Wicker (R-MS), Yea
- Missouri: Blunt (R-MO), Yea, McCaskill (D-MO), Yea
- Nebraska: Fischer (R-NE), Yea, Sasse (R-NE), Yea
- New Hampshire: Ayotte (R-NH), Yea, Shaheen (D-NH), Yea
- North Carolina: Burr (R-NC), Yea, Tillis (R-NC), Yea
- North Dakota: Heitkamp (D-ND), Yea, Hoeven (R-ND), Yea
- Oklahoma: Inhofe (R-OK), Yea, Lankford (R-OK), Yea
- South Carolina: Graham (R-SC), Yea, Scott (R-SC), Yea
- South Dakota: Rounds (R-SD), Yea, Thune (R-SD), Yea
- Utah: Hatch (R-UT), Yea, Lee (R-UT), Not Voting
- Virginia: Kaine (D-VA), Yea, Warner (D-VA), Yea
- Washington: Cantwell (D-WA), Yea, Murray (D-WA), Yea
- Wyoming: Barrasso (R-WY), Yea, Enzi (R-WY), Yea
What you see in the list above, is a host of dumb ass white hicks voting against their own self best interest. The majority of the States above will most likely lose jobs, if they did not already lose them to companies who have or will move overseas. It literally makes no sense to me, that the people who have suffered the most by companies moving overseas, continue to vote for people, who will continue to move jobs overseas.
My suggestion is not to focus on the Politicians because they are only going to vote the way the population of the State wants them to vote. We have to work the people within this country to understand that they are voting against their own self best interest. It is the only way that the TPP madness can end.
Sadly folks, if you look at the states listed above, how many of these states educational systems fail. It is this failure that has to be addressed, we need to literally talk down to these people and hope that as a combined front, that the light will dawn. Simply passing along the information, which has been everyone’s game plan has failed. Accept that it has failed, and switch the program. Start talking down to these people, I see this as the only way. It is a horrible approach to solving a problem but if you got a better plan, let’s hear it.
As always, strive to do more, while we still can.