Four Horsemen Documentary – Renegade Economist
The following video documentary is provided from Renegade Economist. It is 1.5 hours long and it is a must watch and learn. This is a video that should be taught in all schools world wide. Watch and Learn People. I will have my own commentary below.
The only issue that I have with the video is the terrorist section. They list a small section of about 1 to 2 minutes concerning military operations and how it leads to more terrorists. That principle is false and it will always be false. The problem of Islamists and similar groups like the Tea Party in America, is mixing extreme religious views with a fear of technology and the future. These kinds of groups have a singular religious interest in moving all societies backwards. Terrorists and terrorism will increase based on rhetoric and nothing more.
The rest of that section, which has to do with the economic factors interact with terrorists and terrorism is perfect.
As always Zero State / Wave Movement has it’s own point of view on how to influence change and I have always had a focus on creating a new age of business leaders. Zero State Best Business Practices is to include the following:
Business Leaders focus on more than just maximizing profit:
- Business Leaders will not profit by laying off employees.
- Business Leaders will not profit by breaking laws of the community.
- Business Leaders will not profit at the expense of the environment.
- Business Leaders will not use or have business partners that use slave and or prison labor.
Business Leaders will promote the following objectives:
- The use of environmentally friendly technologies.
- The use and creation of state of the art technologies.
- The use of alternate currency, barter, and sharing initiatives with its business partners and customers.
Business Leaders will adhere to the following hiring principles:
- Believe that training new employees have a high cost to the organization.
- Have a set program to train and assist new hire employees to bring them up to speed faster for the benefit of your organization.
- Hire employees who adhere to Zero State Principles, based on their individual abilities and not based on race, beliefs or handicap.
- The use of internships for young adults so they can be future business leaders.
Business Leaders will lead in the local community they work or customer base inhabits:
- On environmental issues.
- On technological issues.
- On political issues.
- On educational issues.
Business Leaders will be judged as successful base on the following:
- The amount of employees and or internships they employ.
- Being a leader on environmental objectives in their community.
- Being a leader on creating and using state of the art technology.
- Being a leader in their own local community.
- Being a leader in the use of alternate currency, barter and sharing initiatives.
Make no mistake, this is a starting point, not an end point. Everyone in the futurist and activist community understands what point Z needs to be, but you must get to point B first. You make change working within the system to change the system. It will work people, you need to have faith and you need to believe in the best of all people. Together my friends, we can make it happen, but you must start small. Get to point B and you will find your way to point Z in time.