Your carbon footprint is a scam. Unfortunately, carbon is a real problem for our world. But you’ll never guess who sold us the lie of the carbon footprint.
You’ve probably never considered where the term carbon footprint came from in the first place. And it’ll probably blow your mind to learn it was only created less than twenty years ago by one of the world’s largest oil companies, BP. And they did it mostly, so you’d take the blame for the problem of carbon; not them.
Over the years, BP–and the fossil fuels industry in general–have green washed the world into believing they care about making a positive change for our environment. When in reality, they’ve been conducting their dirty business behind the scenes as usual.
► SOCIAL MEDIA:
• Abundantia Instagram: @abundantia.co https://www.instagram.com/abundantia.co/
• Sorelle’s Instagram: @sorelleamore https://instagram.com/sorelleamore
• Leon’s Instagram: @leonhill https://instagram.com/leonhill
• Abundantia Twitter: https://twitter.com/abundantiaco
• Abundantia Facebook: http://facebook.com/abundantiafinance