The Wave Chronicle has had some issue as of late with some content. Usually this behavior has been reserved by our friends at Suspicious Observers. Currently, they have been unseated by the Thunderbolts Project.
The issue with the Thunderbolts Project is the electric universe theory. What has caused the main series of events have been the following two articles I have posted to the Wave Chronicle:
Personally, I love the two videos listed above. It is solid information which will make you think, which is the content, I want on the Wave Chronicle. Sadly, not everyone has the same opinion.
Alexander Sabatelli of the Singularity Network has an issue with the Thunderbolts Project, the electric universe and a host of other people within the electric universe theory. This one person, made a decision to ban the Wave Chronicle from the Singularity Network. The chief administrator for the Singularity Network, Amanda Stoel made the bad decision to sending Alexander back to the Wave Chronicle Facebook page to spam hate and discontent. This behavior was unacceptable and I banned Alexander Sabatelli from the Wave Chronicle Facebook page. Then over the past few weeks Alexander and Amanda have pushed for more bans from other Facebook groups within the transhumanist circles against the Wave Chronicle.
I need to make some items crystal clear for all friends and allies of the Wave Chronicle:
- We do not abandon our working partners for anyone.
- No one has to like anything that the Wave Chronicle does.
- We have an active and growing viewership, more than most transhumanist / futurist sites.
To the Singularity Network and other transhumanist / futurist sites and groups:
- The Wave Chronicle has an active viewership, our site visits, hits, bandwidth does not come from Facebook groups. To be perfectly honest, we get as much traffic from Reddit as we do Facebook and I do not even cross post to Reddit actively.
- The Wave Chronicle posts to Facebook groups as a courtesy. It is an outreach program that costs those Facebook groups nothing.
- Let me make this perfectly clear, the Wave Chronicle does not need your Facebook group or site, but the Wave Chronicle is here to be a positive force. We look to expand information of all kinds. To give open and honest communication and information.
- The Wave Chronicle does not discriminate on any topic. We have an open article policy that anyone can use. We have not turned down a single article to be published on our site.
For Suspicious Observers and the Thunderbolts Project, please keep up the good work. If you are pissing off people to get the Wave Chronicle banned from groups that is some incredible work. So keep going and see how many other transhumanist / futurist groups will ban the Wave Chronicle.
The Wave Chronicle has one direction and that is to move forward. If you will not stand and walk with us, you will be left behind. Do not think for a second or a minute the Wave Chronicle will not leave you behind. The Wave Chronicle has a history of asking for very little from it’s working partners, what little we ask for, should happen.
Strive to do more, while you still can.