With the growing crisis in the Ukraine civil war and the downing of flight MH17, what we need is real American Leadership.
In a time not so long ago and not that far away an American President would have seized the day. The American President would have found a way to bring peace to a region that should have always been peaceful in the first place. That same American President would have found a way to end the crisis and insure that the remains of the victims of flight MH17 would be returned to their home nations. Which would have been done without the regard for political agenda or special interests. It would have been time to own what was our part of the problem and acknowledge that this behavior can change and find a way to work with the folks that we disagree with. It would not have been weakness, it would have been the strength knowing that we can fix any problem put in front of us.
Sadly, for the world today, we do not have that American President.
Instead we have the following:
- An administration that wants to point the finger at the most convenient target.
- An administration that is hell bent on more hate.
- An administration that wants more war and no peace.
- An administration that wants the world to be more dangerous each and every day.
- An administration that wants more blood on the hands of the American people.
- An administration that refuses to accept any blame for their own actions.
- An administration that cannot function because special interests and political agenda is ruling the day.
To make matters worst, we now have all of the Warmonger Elite fanning the flames of hate across the globe. The Warmonger Elite want more sanctions, arming fascists, all leading to more death and destruction to peaceful people. All of which leads to a more dangerous world of death and destruction all for the sake of ideology.
To the world, the United States of America and the values that we have had for hundreds of years, have long since gone.
Welcome to the American Empire, we bring war, we bring death, we bring debt and we will destroy your nation if it suits our political agenda or any special interests we may have.